Fraud management is a key focus at Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier
Are you aware that the worldwide carrier community has to deal with approximately 29 billion dollars of lost revenue due to fraud per year?
Fraud is one of the most significant threats to operators today. Well positioned in the fight against this evolving danger, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier offers cutting-edge protection as part of our global voice service. We protect our entire customer base with the highest standards.
- Highly automated processes and 24/7 monitoring enable best-in-class protection against major risks
- Investment in new technologies like big data and AI:
- Lead to the fastest response in the industry
- Ensure minimal damage with proactive notification
- Dedicated teams provide quick action to safeguard your brand image and reputation
- Strict new supplier approval with due diligence and a thorough traffic check
- Free, value-added service as part of our global voice termination provisioning
- Rely on Deutsche Telekom Group’s high-standard fraud protection
At Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, we have the advanced tools and expertise to effectively protect you and your customers against the growing risk of fraud. Our dedicated fraud management team works with a fully automated, state-of-the-art, big data monitoring system. In close to real time it identifies and immediately stops a multitude of fraud scenarios, 24/7. This is how we successfully manage complex customer issues – for mobile and fixed network operators as well as international carriers.
- Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier blocks around 19,000 fraudulent dial codes and identifies and stops more than 3,000 fraud cases a year.
- As a member of the i3 fraud forum and other organizations, we share, further develop and shape industry knowledge about this high-interest topic.
- Proactive dispute management guarantees the fastest response in the industry to minimize damage from fraud.