- IP Exchange (IPX)
- Data Roaming Exchange (DRX)
- Signaling VAS
- SS7 Firewall
- Regional Packet Gateway
Global signaling messages delivery: Unrivaled scope and QoS
Our signaling solution enables international, real-time transport and delivery of signaling messages. It allows your users to connect to other providers through Deutsche Telekom’s powerful global signaling network, which provides access to over 800 mobile networks in more than 200 countries. We continually work to expand and upgrade our services, as can be seen with the launch of two new PoPs in New York and Dallas, Texas, which will especially benefit our clients in North and Latin America. Regional connectivity provides high-speeds, low-latency and great reliability – all crucial for advancing technologies such as 5G. Our signaling product is built to support the demands of all-IP, IoT and LTE.
- Choice between signaling transit or full-service signaling solution
- Interconnection through Deutsche Telekom's global signaling network
- High-quality, international access
- Managed signaling security solutions for 2G/3G and 4G
- Cost-effective, one-stop-shop solution
- Handles IoT traffic
- Available via our IPX
- Spam and fraud protection (SMS+ Protect)
- Enhanced reporting and monitoring tools
- Numerous Values Added Services: e.g. Steering of Roaming, Welcome SMS, IoT Detection, etc.
- Mobile Number Portability query in the call-flow
By utilizing our global signaling network, you reduce your investment in time, personnel and resources. Thanks to signaling developments in the past years, our customers can rely on IP-based SIGTRAN or LTE Diameter signaling via IPX. Our SIGTRAN solution facilitates customers’ efforts toward an all-IP infrastructure. We deliver a number of product features such as seamless SS7 Firewall, ITU/ANSI conversion, MNP query, intelligent SMS firewall, E2E security, QoS, state-of-the-art KPI monitoring or Steering of Roaming. The platform supports IoT traffic and 5G roaming enablement.