High-speed connectivity from Western Europe all the way to Turkey
ICSS has significantly extended its existing Telekom Global Network backbone to serve a growing customer demand for seamless connectivity within Europe and beyond.
The Deutsche Telekom Group can now complement its end customer connections with unparalleled national coverage and international network in the CEE and Balkan regions. For this expansion, ICSS is cooperating with Deutsche Telekom affiliates: Magyar Telekom, Hrvatski Telekom, Telekom Romania, and Novatel are providing their redundant and diversely routed dark-fiber infrastructure. For our customers, this means true end-to-end, fully transparent, and stable connectivity in the CEE region.
In November 2015, this solution was honored at the Global Carrier Awards in Paris as ‘Project of the Year – Terrestrial”. The award highlights our commitment to become the number one European wholesale carrier.
Features and benefits:
- Full spectrum of high-capacity solutions based on DWDM technology
- Seamless pan-European network solution
- Incumbent quality with central network operations center 24/7
- Alternative routes for higher diversity
- Service level agreements to ensure quality and reliability
- Compliant with ITU-T standards
- Short delivery time
For more information please contact: Alexander.Vlasov@t-systems.com