WAN Summit Frankfurt 2019
May 21 and 22, in Frankfurt, Germany
After its successful Launch in 2018, WAN Summit Frankfurt will return for the second time on May 21 and 22, 2019, to provide a platform for corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives. Join their discussions about the latest enterprise network design trends, security challenges for the modern WAN, innovations in cloud service provisioning, managing partners, and much more. The event offers excellent opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
An agenda that focuses on the needs of the enterprise
The WAN Summit agenda is set by the attendees. In close cooperation with a panel of advisors and past WAN Summit attendees the agenda is designed around topics that address existing challenges and look ahead to the next big thing in enterprise WAN design. Expect to hear enlightening implementation case studies, expert panel discussions, and engaging small group talks.
Don't miss to join these presentations and discussions:
- USE CASE PRESENTATION: SELECTING AND ROLLING OUT SD-WAN SERVICE
- PANEL DISCUSSION: SAFE AND SECURE—HOW SD-WAN AND CLOUD HAVE CHANGED WAN SECURITY
- USE CASE PRESENTATION: LESSONS LEARNED ROLLING OUT SD-WAN
- USE CASE PRESENTATION: VENDOR SELECTION FOR THE HYBRID NETWORK
- PANEL DISCUSSION: SPECTRUM AND WIRES—SOURCING HYBRID NETWORKS
- USE CASE PRESENTATION: WAN ARCHITECTURE FOR THE CLOUD
- PANEL DISCUSSION: DELIVERING THE CLOUD—CONNECTION MODELS, SECURITY AND PERFORMANCE
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Use the excellent networking opportunities of WAN Summit Frankfurt and meet our experts for individual discussions.
Would you like to talk to us?