Video Exchange Streaming
December 3 - 4, 2019, in London, UK
A „must-attend“ event for anyone who is part or would like to be a part of the streaming service industry.
Video Exchange Streaming aims to facilitate expertise exchange and partnerships between the leading broadcasters, OTTs and telcos.
As the role of broadcasting and telecommunication companies in the media and entertainment industry is changing rapidly, Video Exchange Streaming provides a unique and much needed platform to bring together decision-makers from the spheres of engineering, marketing and content production.
Why attend the event?
- Dive into success stories and best-practices of broadcasters, OTTs and telcos and learn how they execute the best TV experience for delivering a quality entertainment service
- Find out how to reach the next level of audience acquisition with a focus on partnerships between OTTs, Broadcasters, telcos and social media entities
- Hear from thought-leaders of product, technology, and operations departments as they analyze projects that have required cutting edge innovation in delivering the best QoS
- Where does the power lie in the industry? Captivating Content, Innovative Platforms and Next-Gen Technology
- 5G and creating a new experience for sporting events
- Defining new partnerships
- How are ‘Brands’ going D2C (directly to customers) and what does that mean for Broadcasters, OTTs and Telcos?
- The role of the public broadcaster in the digital era
- Striking the balance between investment in content and investment in technology
- Building an OTT service that is better than Broadcast