TV Connect 2018
May 9 - 10, 2018 in London, UK
Discover the changing "face" of video distribution, content delivery and media technology
As the largest exhibition dedicated to video distribution, TV Connect is coming to Olympia, at the heart of London’s broadcasting industry.
The event offers a perfect meeting place for TV professionals and international visitors to discuss the core challenges and opportunities in video distribution. Decision-makers in OTT TV, Pay TV, Cable, Broadcast and Telco, will come together with leading technology providers for two days of innovation, discovery and strategy.
The 2018 congress is focusing on two main pillars: Quality of service and quality of experience.
Key features of TV Connect 2018 are:
- More demos, tech tours, and presentations
- The opportunity to connect with the ideal contacts in the industry
- Sessions dedicated to emerging markets
- A committee of industry trailblazers will be steering the event
The congress agenda features these topics and more:
- Emerging tech influencing the market
- Is the OTT bubble about to burst or expand?
- Social media: the not so small disruptor
- How far do we take personalisation?
- The rise of the 'live' sports fan
- Deep dive: How much of your business should be in the cloud?
- What is the role of a great UI in service delivery?
Don’t miss to join our ICSS experts for individual discussions. Learn more about our solutions for fast and secure content delivery.