Pacific Telecommunciations Council (PTC) '19
January 20 – 23, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Join the PTC community and network with industry leaders across the pacific region and far beyond.
The Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) is the leading professional organization promoting the advancement and commercial use of information and communication technologies, services, policies, and knowledge, to benefit its global members and the people of the Pacific Hemisphere.
PTC ’19: Under the motto “From pipes to platforms” the annual conference is the Pacific Rim’s premier telecommunications event and the strategic springboard for the global communications industry, providing all attendees with a three-day platform to focus on planning, networking, and discovering what the new year will bring.
The conference agenda highlights these topics:
- GLOBAL & REGULATORY UPDATE
- UNDERSTANDING THE ASIAN OTT TV MARKETS: HOW LOCAL AUDIOVISUAL INDUSTRY PLAYERS COMPETE WITH OVERSEAS OTT GIANTS
- NET NEUTRALITY: REGULATION FOR PIPES OR PLATFORMS?
- ENABLING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN A CLOUD-FIRST WORLD
- AI, IOT, AND 5G FOR INNOVATIVE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT AND THE FUTURE OF THE DIGITAL SOCIETY
- PIPES AND PLATFORMS: WHAT LEADING ANALYSTS THINK REALLY MATTERS