Middle East 2019 GCCM
November 25 - 26, 2019, in Muscat, Oman
On November 25 and 26, 2019, Carrier Community (CC) is organizing its 6th annual member meeting in the Middle East. Companies from various segments and telco eco-systems such as Submarine – Application – Content Providers – Cloud – Security – Data Storage – Mobile – Datacenters – Enterprises and other related segments will participate and meet at the Crowne Plaza Muscat on the scenic Gulf of Oman:
a great opportunity to engage in productive discussions and showcase your innovations.
As an exclusive global telecom club CC offers the industry a meeting place where members can share ideas, contacts and business information for the mutual benefit of all members.
- New business models and investment models to meet cables future digital demand
- Wholesale industry in the digital age. New business models around the cloud for service providers
- Key challenges and opportunities in the Middle East mobile market
- Be part of an exclusive wholesale telecom operator event with only service providers attending
- Join business networking sessions and learn from executive panel sessions during the two days
- Meet more than 450 community members from voice, data, mobile, cable, satellite, cloud and subsea sectors
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Don't miss the opportunitiy of this exclusive event and talk to our Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier experts on site.