MEF Connects Wholesale
7th & 8th October – A fully virtual event
Voice, Messaging, IoT: MEF Connects Wholesale takes an ecosystem perspective to explore the business trends and challenges driving connectivity today and asks what will create tomorrow’s business?
Across 2-days online, MEF Connects Wholesale will look at wholesale trends across Voice, IoT, Messaging & RCS. Hear from analysts & experts, connect with your peers to discuss what are the new rules, new channels and new partnerships that will accelerate the future of wholesale.
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
- Would you like to speak with our experts? We are convinced that MEF Connects Wholesale will provide a great platform to discuss how business opportunities can be found within a rapidly transforming industry.
- On October 7th, you'll have the chance to follow the virtual panel session "The Future of the Wholesale Ecosystem". Csaba Füzesi, Head of Product Management Voice & Mobile Services will share his views and discuss with his peers on how to shape and further evolve the wholesale telco ecosystem.
- On October 8th, Robert Teichmueller, Head of Global Carrier Fraud Management will participate the panel “Fighting Back: The Challenges & Solutions for Tackling Voice Fraud”.
- On October 8th, please also follow our expert Olaf Giehl, Senior Project Manager, in the session “Evolution of the IOT Connectivity Landscape”.
- Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier is a sponsor of MEF Connects Wholesale.