International Telecoms Week (ITW) 2019
June 23 – 26, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
International Telecoms Week (ITW) is the premier event for the global wholesale telecoms industry. It offers excellent networking opportunities with participants from Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 carriers; mobile and wireless operators; ISPs; VoIP providers and technology partners. All from the voice, data, satellite, sub-sea and fixed-line markets. This is your chance to meet up with delegates from more than 2,000 companies and over 130 countries.
What’s new in 2019
In 2019, ITW welcomes delegates in Atlanta, one of America’s most vibrant and diverse cities. This modern metropolis in Georgia represents the “New South” and is the new home for ITW. It is an exciting hub of innovation and enterprise that places its own unique touch on a range of areas such as transportation, architecture, music and cuisine. Taking place at the Hyatt Regency & Marriott Marquis in Atlanta from June 23rd-26th, ITW 2019 offers an excellent chance to make contacts, learn about new trends and uncover fresh business opportunities. Join us in Atlanta!
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
On Monday June 24th, at 11:00 am. Location: Regency V – Hyatt Regency, Atrium Tower, Ballroom Level:
Rolf Nafziger, SVP Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, will discuss with his peers “The Carrier Role in Forging the Fourth Industrial Revolution” in a 1-hour panel session moderated by Capacity’s Alan Burkitt-Gray.
Klaus Schwab, the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum has described the fourth industrial revolution as “characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and biological spheres.” Where do carriers see their role within this new age?
The panelists will discuss these topics:
- How will digital transformation change the customer experience?
- Why is interoperability becoming more essential in preparation for the fourth industrial revolution?
- What are the key services carriers will be developing?
- Are carriers incorporating the necessary levels of automation within their networks to service the next generation of platform-based services?
- How are carriers shaping sustainable business models for predicted data-intensive services such as IoT, smart cities or autonomous cars?
On Tuesday, June 25th, from 8:00 to 10:00 am, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier will host its traditional "Customer Breakfast Event" at ITW. Location: Marriott Marquis, Atrium B Ballroom.
Our Rolf Nafziger will share his thoughts on coping with the challenges of a quickly changing industry while taking advantage of the chances it brings. Why not take a break and enjoy a morning meal with us while discussing the latest trends and innovations in our industry?
- Would you like to speak with one of our experts on site? Come and join us at the Lobby Level of the Marriot Marquis Hotel: Room numbers L502, L503, L504 and L505.
- Interested in getting a deeper look into the benefits of our Dynamic Voice Exchange (DVX) offering? Join our DVX experts at the Marquis Level in the Marquis Ballroom: Table numbers MB7002, M-B7003, M-B7004
- Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier is a Diamond Sponsor of ITW 2019 and a founding member of ITW.