June 15 - 18, 2020, A Fully Virtual Event
The yearly International Telecoms Week (ITW) event was scheduled to take place in Atlanta, Georgia in June. But with the outbreak of Covid-19 and the ensuing travel and social distancing restrictions, a physical event was simply not feasible.
At the same time, completely cancelling the event was also not a good solution. Because today, it has never been more important to stay connected and discuss the challenges and opportunities in our ever-evolving market. As the global wholesale telecom industry’s premier meet up, bringing together more than 2000 companies from 130 countries, ITW has always been the perfect place to come together.
That’s why, in 2020, ITW is going virtual!
The concept for a virtual ITW is obviously different compared to previous years.There will be an agenda of conference sessions, panels and roundtables which are publicly available for everyone who is interested. A great opportunity to follow the conference online for free!
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
- Would you like to speak with our management? We are convinced that ITW –even as a fully virtual event – will provide a great platform to discuss how business opportunities can be found within a rapidly transforming industry.
- Our customer meetings, for example, will take place in virtual conference rooms
- As a reliable partner, we are also planning to continue our tradition to host a Deutsche Telekom Breakfast Event and invite our customers.
- Virtualizing our Customer Breakfast means, that we are discussing new ideas while setting up a new agenda for an entertaining and content-rich digital event.
- Stay curious and keep looking here – we’ll soon update more details about our activities at ITW 2020.
- Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier is a founding member of ITW, and a Host Sponsor of ITW 2020.