November 19 - 10, 2019, in Frankfurt, Germany
The main idea behind Connected Germany is to expand Gigabit-scale and converged networks in Germany during the years to come. Everyone and anyone involved in building next-generation connectivity across the whole country attends this event to advance Germany’s broadband strategy. Connected Germany provides a forum where leading experts, decision-makers, suppliers, investors and companies can exchange their ideas, discover perspectives and form potential partnerships.
The event size:
More than 350 delegates and 80 speakers
The agenda topics:
- Interconnection eco-systems and strategies for digitalization
- Status of fiber network rollout in Germany – challenges and goals
- Powering full-fibre networks with 10 Gigabit FTTH
- Making progress towards a „Gigabit“ Germany
- Full coverage: how to connect rural regions and white spots in cities
- How is the environment for investment developing?
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Feel free to join our Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier experts Max Roettgermann and Yamina Kelm at Connected Germany.