CEE 2021 GCCM Berlin
September 2 and 3, 2021 in Berlin, Germany.
Carrier Community welcomes its members, Telecom wholesale service providers and Telco ecosystem partners as it hosts its 8th annual CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE 2021 GCCM in Berlin, Germany.
Despite the current pandemic, this year, the global meeting is organized physically on-site. The CC team has taken health and safety measures to provide a comfortable and secure environment for members to meet and network.
Carrier Community believes in exchanging contacts and information through a central hub, as well as enhancing business connections within product lines and various business segments. This 2-day conference provides opportunities to meet, network with peers, discuss at panel sessions, and showcasing the latest products and solutions across telecom sectors such as: Data & Cloud, Application Providers, Voice, SMS Messaging, Mobile, OTT/Content Providers, VAS, Submarine Cable, Enterprise, Satellite, ISP and Data Centers.
As a platinum sponsor for this exclusive event, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier will also partake.
On Friday, September 3, 2021 from 14:00 – 14:40 (CET)
Don’t miss the panel discussion with Max Roettgermann, Senior Product Manager Lead IP & DDoS Defense at Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier. In a keynote speech and during the following executive panel session, Max will share his view and discuss with his peers on:
- On August 24 and 25, Carrier Community will host its 3rd annual CC-SMS Messaging Summit at the same venue in a different ballroom.
- The 4th annual CC Global 2020 Awards (CCGA) Berlin will take place on August 25, 2020. We have been shortlisted for the CC-Global Awards 2020 in four categories: Best Global Operator of the Year, Best IoT Opportunity, Best 'Cloud' Innovative Operator, Best Security Solution Provider.
GCCM Awards recognize innovative achievements among regional and global telecom wholesale operators. The awards are independently judged by a panel of telecom analysts and industry experts, who review and assess all submissions.
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Cybersecurity at the Forefront
- New challenges for Cybersecurity: how new technologies (IOT, Big Data, 5G…) will change the security arena and the “fights” between attackers and defenders?
- Current main challenges for Operators to defend their infrastructures and services
- How to survive as a SMB Cloud provider in a world of big players?
- How to secure your cloud in the cloud business?
- Megaport with Multi-Cloud-Connect
- Main opportunities for Operators to improve or develop focused propositions to be provided to their customers