CEE 2020 GCCM Berlin
August 25 and 26, 2020 in Berlin, Germany - A "hybrid" event
Carrier Community welcomes its members and Telco Eco-Partners from various segments at the 7th annual CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE 2020 GCCM in Berlin. This year, the global meeting is organized as a "hybrid" event combining physical presence and virtual elements.
The 2-day conference provides an excellent platform to network with peers and explore new business opportunities. The exclusive event brings together Data, Cloud, Application Providers, Voice, SMS Messaging , Mobile, OTT/ Content Providers, VAS, Submarine Cable, Enterprise, Satellite, ISP, Data Centers and other related segments Be part of exciting discussions on the latest market trends at knowledge sharing/executive panel sessions or showcase your latest solutions.
Members can also use the online meeting portal to directly schedule individual meetings with attendees.
Carrier Community was founded as an exclusive global club and communications platform for wholesale telecom service providers. Its mission is to enhance business connections across the telecom industry’s various sectors.
- On August 24 and 25, Carrier Community will host its 3rd annual CC-SMS Messaging Summit at the same venue in a different ballroom.
- The 4th annual CC Global 2020 Awards (CCGA) Berlin will take place on August 25, 2020. We have been shortlisted for the CC-Global Awards 2020 in four categories: Best Global Operator of the Year, Best IoT Opportunity, Best 'Cloud' Innovative Operator, Best Security Solution Provider.
GCCM Awards recognize innovative achievements among regional and global telecom wholesale operators. The awards are independently judged by a panel of telecom analysts and industry experts, who review and assess all submissions.
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, from 09:45 - 10:45 (CET Time Zone)
Don’t miss hearing from Max Roettgermann, Product Management IP Transit and DDoS Defense at Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier. In a keynote speech and during the following executive panel session, Max will share his view on the
Wholesale Industry in the Digital Age – Challenges and opportunities emerging from data hungry products and services
- How Digital Transformation impacts traditional carrier business models
- How new Business strategies and Technologies reshape the products & services
- How 5G will change wholesale landscape
- How companies prepare themselves for the digital age (new structures + Cultures)
- How to maintain and provision networks more cost-efficiently?
- Internet of Things (IoT) and the new reality and opportunities that open for telecom industry
- Elasticity of the Cloud & improving business strategies