CEE 2020 GCCM Berlin
Mai 11 and 12, 2020, in Berlin, Germany
Meet us at Carrier Community’s 7th annual CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE 20120 GCCM – Berlin at the Berlin Marriott Hotel. The event includes several evening networking receptions and attracts more than 500 member executives representing decision-makers from more than 250 telco operators.
As an exclusive global telecom club and communications platform for wholesale telecom service providers, Carrier Community was founded to enhance business connections across the telecom industry’s various sectors such as Data, Cloud, Application Providers, Voice, SMS Messaging , Mobile, OTT/ Content Providers, VAS, Submarine Cable, Enterprise, Satellite, ISP, Data Centers and other related segments.
Make use of this great opportunity to network with peers and explore new business opportunities, while discussing the latest market trends at the panel sessions.
The event agenda highlights the following keynotes and panel discussions:
- Wholesale Industry in the Digital Age – Challenges and opportunities emerging from data hungry products and services
- The role of Data Centers in the region to meet future demand
- The need for next-generation security with 5G networks
- Digital Transformation and building new technologies, structures and business models.
Co-located events and Highlights:
- On May 11th and 12th Carrier Community is hosting its 3rd annual CC-SMS Messaging Summit at the same venue in a different ballroom.
- On May 12th , the GCCM Awards event offers a great opportunity to interact with clients, business partners and prospects at the exciting awards show
GCCM Awards recognize innovative achievements among the telecom wholesale operators regionally and globally. The awards are independently judged by a panel of telecom analysts and industry experts, where all submissions are reviewed and assessed by the jury.