CCT Dublin 2020
May 13-14, 2020 in Dublin, Ireland
The Cloud, Content & Telecoms (CCT) Summit 2020 offers a much-needed platform to showcase emerging telco ecosystem trends. It enables discussion, dialogue and communication at an executive level on many of the industry challenges relating to global connectivity and infrastructure – as well as the new services that will need to be delivered.
The event brings together leading executives from telecom carriers and service providers; interconnect and data center operators; and OTT, cloud and web players. CCT 2020 provides a unique opportunity to network with other industry leaders, define priorities, advance agendas and discuss the future of the industry.
The conference agenda will feature topics such as:
- The future of infrastructure, connectivity and the new services: An ecosystem of partners.
- Infrastructure scaling and meeting future service demand – Key challenges and exploring alternative models and solutions.
- Platform business models: Moving away from a linear chain to a platform business model to meet new service demands.
- Attracting, retaining talent and diversity: Sharing cross industry experience.
- Finance focus: Changing asset models, valuation and strategy for fibre / infrastructure and data center / real estate businesses.
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Take advantage of this excellent meeting and networking platform and discuss your individual requirements with our experts in Dublin. Learn more about our broad portfolio of intelligent Ethernet, MPLS, internet access and DWDM solutions. They provide highly secure data transport to safely connect your customers’ global sites and resources in the cloud.