Carriers World 2019
September 11 – 12, 2019, in London, UK
For more than two decades, Carriers World has set the agenda for the capacity market. The conference provides a high-level and content-driven meeting platform. It’s the perfect setting for buyers, sellers and their partners to network and do business while advancing the wholesale sector in Europe and beyond. In response to the rapidly changing carrier landscape and the resulting need for growth and a more innovative range of solutions, Carriers World has continuously added relevant topics and attracted leading industry thought experts.
What’s new in 2019:
“Building ecosystems for the digital world.” That’s the slogan at Carriers World 2019, where it will welcome attendees to the digital future of wholesale. In addition to the usual Carriers World conference tracks, two new ones will be added to the agenda. They address cloud & enterprise ICT and the new service and partnership opportunities emerging in the platform space. You won’t want to miss this leading industry event!
This year, the Carriers World Awards returns for a fifth time. In 2018, over 36,000 votes were cast across the 13 categories.
The audience will be made up of more than 500 delegates, making Carriers World a great opportunity to meet with industry-leading companies that include wholesale operators, cloud solution providers, vendors, and more.
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
- On Day Two, September 12th at 11:30 a.m. you’ll have the chance to hear from our Federico Homberg, Head of Commercial Roaming Business Development. During a lively panel discussion, he will share his views on blockchain and what it means for carriers, such as:
What are the key opportunities of blockchain for carriers?
- Exploring blockchain touch points for the carrier
- Business models
- Enhancing traditional services with blockchain
- At the same time our Max Roettgermann, Product Manager for IP Transit and DDoS Defense Solutions, will discuss the potential of Anything as a Service (XaaS) in a panel session touching on:
Capitalizing on the XaaS boom, a new era in cloud computing
- Developing new service delivery models, IaaS, Naas, PaaS, SaaS, SaaS
- The revenue potential of XaaS
- Building strategic partnerships to capitalize on the opportunity of XaaS
- New service offering opportunities: cybersecurity, storage, disaster recovery
- Deutsche Telekom is a Gold Sponsor of Carriers World 2019