Carriers World 2018
September 11-12, 2018, in London, UK
Carriers World in London has been at the heart of the evolving wholesale market for more than 20 years.
The event is the perfect setting for buyers, sellers, and their partners to make the deals driving the wholesale sector in Europe.
In 2018, the theme of the conference is “Reimagining Wholesale: Agile players, new segments, disruptive outcomes.”
The agenda focuses on the prevalence of digital transformation, the fight against the risks of cybercrime, the explosion of data traffic with greater roaming and the need for increased agility, creativity, and flexibility.
Agenda highlights include:
- BUSINESS (R)EVOLUTION IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- BUILDING NEW NETWORKS WITH SDN AND NFV
- AI AND THE WHOLESALER: EXPLORING NEW BUSINESS MODELS
- DELIVERING NEW DATA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- IOT BUSINESS MODELS
- CAPITALISING ON THE API OPPORTUNITY
- CYBERCRIME AND SECURITY
- BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS MODELS
The senior audience is comprised of more than 300 delegates, making Carriers World a good opportunity to meet with industry-leading companies that include wholesale operators, cloud solution providers, vendors, and more. Content is designed to address your strategic challenges.
- Use the conference’s excellent networking and business opportunities to speak with our ICSS experts
- On September 12, track 2 of the conference, at 2 p.m.
Don't miss to hear from Christian Wollner, Head of Mobile Solutions, Product Marketing, Deutsche Telekom, in the discussion "Interconnect market update":
Learn how the IPX market evolved in the past year. Get expert information about IPX business models. Hear about the state of the voice business including VoLTE and VoWi-Fi. And better understand the future of IPX by taking an end customer use case approach.
- ICSS is a Gold Sponsor of Carriers World 2018
- Find our specialists at the ICSS networking table