Capacity Russia & CIS
April 2-3, 2019 in Moscow, Russia
Capacity Russia & CIS, now in ist 15th year, will bring together 450+ Russian, Central Asian and international carriers in Moscow to meet, network and identify new business opportunities. The event thus provides an excellent platform to discuss the key trends as well as the most innovative technologies and recent products shaking up the industry.
The conference agenda features these topics:
- What is the Future for Europe - Asia Terrestrial Routes?
- Cross-Continent Connectivity: Terrestrial Transit between Europe and Asia
- Trends and Impacts of M & A in Russia & Central Asia
- Optimising Networks for Content Delivery in Russia & CIS
- A New Direction for Data Centres – Location, Dark Fibre & Security
- The Future of A2P Messaging in Russia & CIS
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Don’t miss to talk to our Voice & Mobile experts at this well-established conference.