Capacity Middle East 2019
March 4 - 7, 2019 in Dubai, UAE
For four-days, more than 1,700 senior-level attendees from more than 450 organizations are expected to gather in Dubai at this largest and most prestigious meeting point for carriers and international service providers active in the region and beyond. Meet representatives from voice, data, SMS, data centres, peering, OTT providers, content providers, ISPs and network infrastructure providers all in one place.
Hear from the top Middle Eastern and international carrier executives as they discuss trends and strategies for the region, and take the opportunity to meet with the top names in the Middle Eastern market.
This year’s conference agenda highlights the following topics:
- ROCKING THE BOAT – HOW ARE DATA CENTRES RESHAPING THE TRADITIONAL SUBSEA CABLE TERMINATION PROCESS?
- PIONEERING TECHNOLOGIES – HOW ARE THEY BREAKING THE MOULD OF LEGACY SUBSEA INFRASTRUCTURE?
- AN UPDATE FROM THE CLOUD CONTENT PROVIDER – UNDERSTANDING REGIONAL SUBSEA CABLE DEPLOYMENT AMBITIONS
- VISIONS FOR THE FUTURE AND THE PURSUIT OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- BALANCING SECURITY RISKS AND GROWTH IN AN EVER CHANGING DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
- KEY PITFALLS AND CHALLENGES IN IMPLEMENTING AN SDN ECOSYSTEM
- EXAMINING GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND MARKET DEVELOPMENTS ACROSS THE REGION
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities
Use the superb networking and business opportunities offered by this event. Join our mobile, voice and IP experts in the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Learn more about our offering in the areas of voice, roaming, A2P messaging, content delivery, DDoS Defense backbone security, and more, all from one source.
Would you like to talk to us?