Capacity Asia 2019
December 2 - 4, 2019, in Macau
Capacity Asia is the place, where Asia-Pacific's carrier, content & cloud communities meet to do business and to discuss the latest developments in the telco industry with a focus on the cloud and content delivery sector. Use the enhanced networking opportunity of this exciting event and join our Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier experts in Macau.
With more than 850 senior-level attendees representing more than 300 companies from more than 60 countries, the event offers unique networking and business opportunities with global as well as regional companies, market leaders, and new start-ups.
About the conference:
Expect a fascinating mix of intelligence reports from leading independent consultants, debates between industry giants on the next opportunities from 5G and Blockchain to network virtualization and E-Gaming.
Find some of the topics to be discussed during the two-day event below:
- Asia - leading innovations in communications
- Synergy in the new ecosystem of carriers & OTTs
- Status update on 5G developments
- Spotlight on China: a golden opportunity
- The future of gaming platforms
- Connecting hyper-scale core to the Edge
- Leveraging Tier 2 fibre networks to support market entry
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier's activities:
Join our experts in Macau:
- Discover new network technologies and services which can optimize content delivery
- Discuss your operating demand as well as your requirements such as reliability, QoS and network stability with us
- Learn more about our enhanced, innovative offerings from DDos Defense and CDN solutions to enterprise services, all from one source