Africa Com featuring Africa Tech
November 12 - 14, 2019, in Cape Town, South Africa
With 15,000 attendees, 450 speakers and 500 exhibitors, AfricaCom is one of the largest ICT events on the continent.
Covering topics like 5G, wholesale telecoms and digital video distribution, the event brings together the “connectivity champions” critical to drive digital transformation in Africa. Whether your business focus is on connectivity infrastructure, disruptive technologies, digital services or ICT strategy, this is the place to learn from global and African thought leaders, to network and to grow your business.
What’s new in 2019?
This year the worlds of telecommunication and technology will come together with the start of a new event within Africa Com: it is called Africa Tech. This combination of two industries opens up a whole new range of opportunities for networking, creating partnerships and sharing expertise.
The conference agenda includes these topics:
- The telco as the next generation of service providers
- Transforming telcos through inclusively addressing the digital skills gap
- The mobile gaming revolution: connecting gamers with smart devices
- Blurring the line between traditional and digital media
- Infrastructure sharing: bringing the next generation of internet users online
- Disrupting the traditional telco business model
- How AI is changing the game in Africa
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Use the excellent networking atmosphere of Africa Com and talk to our Sales experts. Our colleagues Johan Dijk, Charlie Warda and Máté Szentkláray are looking forward to meet you there!