MVNOs World Congress 2019
May 21 - 24, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Be part of inspiring discussions with industry experts and learn about the latest developments and challenges in the MVNO industry.
From the latest eSIM strategies to the newest disruptors and innovators, this year's congress will cover all topics relevant to the industry. With dedicated tracks in eSIM, Blockchain, Fintech, Disruptors, Wholesale, and IoT, you’ll discover all you wanted to learn and much more!
The special wholesale track features the following topics:
- Consolidation vs. new telco players in your market
- Addressing the changing telco environment: Enhanced models and new revenue streams
- Offering more than just voice and data
- Combining security with optimized margins
- Expanding MVNO and operator reach to new customer segments via new technologies & partnerships
- Reducing wholesale costs and increasing revenue through strategic partnerships
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier activities:
Federico Homberg, Head of Business Development for Commercial Roaming at Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, is responsible for developing and implementing growth opportunities with existing and potential partners across the Deutsche Telekom footprint. Learn more about his thoughts on the role of blockchain and e-Sim adoption in the telco landscape.
On Day 1, Wednesday 22nd May 2019, at 4:30 pm, conference track: Wholesale as a Service; Sub-section: Blockchain explained
Panel debate: Where does blockchain fit within the telco space?
- Who does blockchain really benefit and who should invest in this technology – MNOs? Operators? Solution providers?
- What are the advantages for operators?
- How is blockchain changing the entire ecosystem?
On Day 3, Friday 24th May 2019, at 09:45 am; Section: eSIM adoption and its impact on the telco ecosystem
FIRESIDE CHAT: Worldwide connectivity at reasonable rates
- How can eSIM and blockchain help?
- How will multi-IMSIs be positioned as an offering?
This fireside chat session is conducted as an onstage interview with our panelists. We invite our audience to engage and ask questions throughout the session.
Would you like to talk to us?