GCCM Asia 2018
June 26 - 27, 2018 in Singapore, Singapore
On June 26 and 27 Carrier Community (CC) is organizing its 8th annual member ASIA 2018 GCCM in Singapore at the InterContinental Hotel. More than 450 club members representing decision makers from more than 200 Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 operators from more than 40 countries meet and network in Singapore.
As an exclusive global telecom club CC offers the industry a meeting place where members can share ideas, contacts and business information for the mutual benefit of all members.
The carrier members get together from voice, data, SMS, mobile, OTT, VAS, cable, enterprise, satellite, data centers and other related segments.
- Be part of an exclusive wholesale telecom operator event with only service providers attending
- Join business networking sessions and learn from executive panel sessions during the two days.
The event agenda highlights these topics:
- New business models to meet cables future digital demand
- Next generation networks and how Software Defined Networks (SDN) are reshaping and changing networks
- New investment business plans and strategies
- The role of data centers
Take advantage of the private and exclusive networking atmosphere and join our experts for individual discussions.