Connect your client’s global sites with a secure network
The IP-VPN solution is a carrier grade, pure wholesale offering based on Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS backbone. It lets you provide your MNC clients with an MPLS VPN product based on your specifications. You can also establish a global MPLS-based enterprise connection for your SD-WAN proposition with a wide range of class-of-service possibilities.
Enrich your MPLS VPN offering with the freedom of mobile access
Our IP-VPN Mobile Access solution is a pioneering solution on the wholesale market. It provides seamless connectivity to customers’ VPNs using mobile radio access technology from Deutsche Telekom. This is a long-awaited alternative to the usual fixed-line, wholesale IP-VPN service, as it also supports secure connections to hard-to-reach or even temporary sites.
- The strongest partner in Central and Eastern Europe with a global reach backed by remote workforces
- High-level security and reliability through Deutsche Telekom and the MPLS platforms of certified partners
- Wholesale solution that supports all carrier demands, including CE router delivery and maintenance
- Numerous choices for access technology, bandwidth and topology
- Multi-VPN support across the same interface and access line
- Full class-of-service transparency
- Full support of customer IP and BGP settings
- Any-to-any communication
- Simplified offering and ordering processes followed by supervised delivery phase
In addition to usual terrestrial access services, our traditional and well-established Layer 3 carrier service is now available via mobile network technology. The mobile end-point seamlessly integrates into your customers’ VPN, with all service elements provided from one source. It includes SIM card activation with a data plan, CE router delivery and maintenance and, upon request, external antenna installation for better signal reception.
Useful for hard-to-reach locations:
IP-VPN Mobile Access
China Telecom Europe
Deutsche Telekom was the perfect partner to reach our corporate customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa through reliable transport and MPLS IP VPN solutions.
Tao Zhang, Director Products and Carrier Relations, China Telecom Europe (CTE)