Connect your client’s global sites with a secure network
The IP-VPN solution is a carrier grade, pure wholesale offering based on Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS backbone. It lets you provide your MNC clients with an MPLS VPN product based on your specifications. You can also establish a global MPLS-based enterprise connection for your SD-WAN proposition with a wide range of class-of-service possibilities.
Enrich your MPLS VPN offering with the freedom of mobile access
Our IP-VPN Mobile Access solution is a pioneering solution on the wholesale market. It provides seamless connectivity to customers’ VPNs using mobile radio access technology from Deutsche Telekom. This is a long-awaited alternative to the usual fixed-line, wholesale IP-VPN service, as it also supports secure connections to hard-to-reach or even temporary sites.
- Secure mobile solution integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS global IP backbone
- All service elements from a single wholesale partner – from SIM cards to CE router
- Transparent, predictable, volume-based pricing without over-usage charges
- Flexible contract duration
- Quick deployment options: standard - 25 working days; expedited - 15 working days
- Useful for hard-to-reach or temporary locations
- Ideal for backup with access resiliency
- Scalable with data plans up to 240 GB per month
In addition to usual terrestrial access services, our traditional and well-established Layer 3 carrier service is now available via mobile network technology. The mobile end-point seamlessly integrates into your customers’ VPN, with all service elements provided from one source. It includes SIM card activation with a data plan, CE router delivery and maintenance and, upon request, external antenna installation for better signal reception.
The service utilizes the LTE technology of Telekom’s mobile network in Germany and Hungary. We are planning to further extend IP-VPN Mobile Access in other countries via the Deutsche Telekom footprint in the near future.