Take advantage of a Tier 1 provider
Our IP Transit solution offers connection to all worldwide domains based on the reliability, availability and high quality of Deutsche Telekom’s global IP network. We offer dedicated BGP interconnection to other networks at cost-effective prices with solid service level agreements. As a Tier 1 provider with one of the world’s largest IP networks, we are able to handle huge traffic volumes, with a current IP throughput of over 3500 petabytes a month.
- Tier1: One of the world’s largest IP networks
- Direct interconnects with all major CDN , OTT and cloud networks, as well as all Tier1 networks globally
- Transmission rates of up to 100 Gbps on a per link basis, IPv6 native and dual stack IPv4/IPv6
- Installed peering and transit capacity of >100 Tb/s
- Broad range of technical interfaces and quality of service with special SLAs
- Short implementation times and 24/7 support
- Extended redundancy and repair of malfunctioning nodes within four hours
- Strict anti-spam policy (deutschetelekom.com/policy/AUP)
Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier controls one of the world’s largest IP networks (AS3320) with 100 GE port availability at specific locations. Our Tier1 backbone is able to handle petabytes of traffic and supports IPv4/IPv6 dual stack. We guarantee seamless service provisioning and the highest quality of service (QoS) with extended redundancy. Most customers have chosen private, dedicated connections that ensure 100% accessibility and optimal performance. With a broad range of interfaces and transmission rates, however, we can help you find the best solutions to fit your specific needs.
Host Europe Group (HEG)
With Deutsche Telekom, we found a strong international provider that could deliver the required IP Transit connectivity with excellent quality in a fast implementation process, allowing HEG to keep to important deadlines. We appreciated the responsiveness of their commercial support, which helped us to find the right balance between quality and price.
Carsten Sjoerup, Group CTO, HEG
Highwinds is happy to cooperate with a strong global IP provider such as Deutsche Telekom. We much appreciated the responsiveness and flexibility of their international wholesale team, the quick implementation process, and the individual technical support.
Steve Miller, Founder and CEO, Highwinds
This direct connection was an obvious step to expand our portfolio. We can now offer our partners the possibility to distribute their content in high speeds, without detouring over third party infrastructures.
Felix Preuß, Managing Director of netcup GmbH