Connect your client’s global sites with a secure network
The IP-VPN solution is a carrier grade, pure wholesale offering based on Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS backbone. It lets you provide your MNC clients with an MPLS VPN product based on your specifications. You can also establish a global MPLS-based enterprise connection for your SD-WAN proposition with a wide range of class-of-service possibilities.
- The strongest partner in Central and Eastern Europe with a global reach backed by remote workforces
- High-level security and reliability through Deutsche Telekom and the MPLS platforms of certified partners
- Wholesale solution that supports all carrier demands, including CE router delivery and maintenance
- Numerous choices for access technology, bandwidth and topology
- Multi-VPN support across the same interface and access line
- Full class-of-service transparency
- Full support of customer IP and BGP settings
- Any-to-any communication
- Simplified offering and ordering processes followed by supervised delivery phase
We deliver WAN connectivity of enterprise sites to Deutsche Telekom’s own MPLS network or to that of its partners. The UNIs (User-Network Interfaces) traffic is configured in VPNs that are accessible to the carrier via NNI (Network-to-Network Interface) ports. Any type of local access deployed in the UNI is exclusively for VPN data traffic. Available bandwidth options range from 2Mbps up to 1Gbps on symmetrical Ethernet accompanied by numerous asymmetrical options on DSL and GPON.
For hard-to-reach locations or temporary use Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier offers:
IP-VPN Mobile Access
China Telecom Europe
Deutsche Telekom was the perfect partner to reach our corporate customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa through reliable transport and MPLS IP VPN solutions.
Tao Zhang, Director Products and Carrier Relations, China Telecom Europe (CTE)