High-speed access across pan-European markets with direct connectivity to North America, Russia and Asia
Lambda Connect is a high-bandwidth optical service, delivering cross-continental connectivity. It provides flexible optical services based on DWDM technology, up to 100G. Lambda Connect represents a cost-effective alternative to building a private network, which enables the development of new applications and opens new business opportunities and markets.
- Service: Terabit scale for services up to 100Gb/s PoP-to-PoP and POP to end customer locations deep in our affiliated subsidiary networks – providing local presence and expertise.
- Optimized: Low Network Latency & Metro/Long distance, end-to-end optimized
- Safe: Wire-speed encryption for mass data in flight
- Efficient: Decreasing fiber pairs on the market increase costs
- Flexible: The ability to customize and provision light paths across an agile photonic network with optimal efficiency, performance and cost.
Lambda Connect offers several advantages. A shared infrastructure delivers higher utilization of a network and reduces costs. We provide our customers with the ability to build their wide area network requirements on top of our next-generation network. This supports them with achieving the business goals of their customers’ digital transformation journeys. Moreover, as our solution develops, we will leverage investments in market-leading technologies. This ensures that we keep pace with demands for unprecedented growth in capacity, bandwidth and service requirements.
Discover our unmatched wavelength service presence on the map graphics.