Submarine Networks Europe 2018
February 20 – 21, 2018, in London, UK
The two-day Submarine Networks Europe brings together executives developing strategy, opportunity, and business models in this dynamic sector.
More than 80 speakers shape an agenda of thought-provoking keynote speeches, engaging panel discussions, and interactive roundtables to ensure the decision makers in attendance from the subsea communications ecosystem come away with new ideas, opinions, and relationships.
The agenda covers the following topics:
- Business models: consortium, private, or a hybrid model?
- New partnership models - are open networks the future of the industry?
- The rise of the content providers
- Investment strategies - maximizing returns and extending the lifespan
- Network automation - how SDN/NFV are changing networks
- The regulatory challenges of an evolving industry
- Risky games – security is more of an issue today than ever, and has made its way to the CxO’s desk
- Identifying growth markets and capitalizing on new business opportunities
Join our experts to discuss the latest developments, challenges, and solutions in the Internet & Content business area.
On February 20, at 2:40 pm: Miles McWilliams, Global Sales IP Transit and CDN, at Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will participate in a discussion on “The impact of the rise of the OTT players”
- Exploring the effect on the traditional carriers
- Changes to partnership models
- Who will be buying and selling capacity?
- Will the trend of OTT investment continue?
- Who will invest in routes that are soon-to-be out of service?