International Telecoms Week (ITW) 2018
May 6 - 9, 2018, Chicago, Illinois, USA
ITW (International Telecoms Week) is the number one annual meeting platform for the global wholesale telecoms community. This foremost event offers excellent networking opportunities by bringing together participants from all areas of the industry. That includes Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 carriers, mobile and wireless operators, ISPs, VoIP providers and technology partners from the voice, data, satellite, sub-sea and fixed-line markets.
In 2017 ITW welcomed 6,743 delegates from 1,944 companies and more than 140 countries.
What’s new in 2018
On Sunday, May 6, the SMS community meets at the “Messaging & SMS Network” event. This special happening offers a full day of networking with carriers, aggregators and MNOs and is free for ITW attendees. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to discuss the latest trends and innovations in the A2P market space.
- On Monday, May 7, Judit Albers, Head of Voice Trading CEE, Middle East & Asia at Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will host the 3rd annual of "Women's Lunch". This is a great chance to discuss topics that uniquely affect women in the industry and, of course, to renew connections and examine the latest market and product developments.
- On Tuesday, May 8, from 8:00 to 10:00 am, Deutsche Telekom (DT) will host its "Customer Breakfast Event" at ITW.
It includes a speech by Rolf Nafziger, SVP of the Deutsche Telekom International Wholesale Business Unit. He will share his thoughts on how to cope with the challenges of a quickly changing industry while taking advantage of the chances change brings. Why not take a break and enjoy a morning meal with us while discussing the latest trends and innovations in our industry?
- Would you like to talk to one of our experts on site? Come and meet us here: Room# 282
- Interested in getting a deep look into the benefits of our Dynamic Voice Exchange (DVX) offering? Join our DVX experts Jindrich Musil and Helena Hoffmanova at East Tower, Purple Level, Table P32
- Deutsche Telekom ICSS is a prime sponsor and a founding member of ITW.