Wholesale Fraud Forum 2015
January 28 - 29, London, UK
The second annual Wholesale Fraud Forum will bring together the senior fraud players from carriers, mobile, and VoIP operators with Tier 1, Tier 2, and retailers all being represented there. In 2014 the event attracted over 55 organizations from more than 25 countries, providing attendees with the unique possibility to hear real-life case studies from all sectors, and most importantly to construct future strategies in tackling worldwide wholesale fraud.
Take the opportunity to meet our ICSS experts for individual discussions. Contact us to arrange an appointment.
On Wednesday, January 28, 2015, Jörg Debus, Voice Product Management and Business Analysis at Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will participate in the panel discussion “Working together to create a consensus between retail operators and carriers: the winners and the losers in the fraud chain” at 11:45 a.m. This will include:
- Examining the impact of wholesale fraud on relationships between the carrier community and the retail community
- Debating what the different players are doing to monitor and mitigate fraud and with what levels of success
- Examining the evolving relationships between carriers, the retail community, and the customer:
- What impact are different types of fraud having?
- Examining the implications of withholding revenues on fraudulent traffic: what powers do the different players have?