Delivering fast, always-on global mobile data services
Users today want to access data as simply, quickly and reliably as at home, even when traveling. With a multitude of online services such as content streaming, banking, commerce or flight reservations, it is easy to understand why. Our Data Roaming Exchange (DRX) enables worldwide coverage and the delivery of data roaming services with QoS. So you’re ready for a simple extension toward full-service IPX with LTE, whenever you need it.
- Guaranteed quality of service (QoS)
- Burstable billing for a single roaming partner up to the agreed access speed
- No extra charge for implementing access control lists (ACLs)
- Make your choice: Connection via fixed and/or IPSec access
- Accurate, near-real-time monitoring and reporting with alarm notifications
- Easy extension of other services via our own IPX platform
- Compliance with the GSMA IR.34 standard
- Maximum roaming data security (IR.77)
Data Roaming Exchange (DRX) is facilitated by Deutsche Telekom's IPX transportation platform. It enables worldwide coverage and data roaming connectivity with QoS. Interconnecting with roaming partners working outside of your service range is easy, which means that your customers are ensured of reliable data services even when traveling. This solution gives you all the benefits of an IP-based network and the ability to easily extend your GRX connection with additional IPX products.